Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Indult perfumes now available at French Sephora

According to Indult, the three perfumes, Isvaraya, Manakara and Tihota, are available at French Sephora as of yesterday, January 19. Only 999 bottles of each scent are going to be sold. Each bottle will contain a password that would allow the lucky owner the admission to an exclusive Indult online club. As far as I understand (and I might be mistaken), only those with thusly obtained Indult membership will be able to purchase further bottles and to purchase them online (the scents do not seem to be sold at sephora.fr). Complicated, no?

Last time I spoke with the representative of Indult, he elusively said that they do not rule out the possibility of making their perfumes available in the States, but that nothing has been decided yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed, because I do love Isvaraya.

Indult perfumes retail for €160.00 for 50ml. Indult can be reached via phone, + 33 (0)8 92 70 70 70 , or email contact@indult.fr

You can find my reviews of the three scents here.

6 Comments:

Blogger chayaruchama said...

Well.......

I'll wait awhile.
Nice for those Parisiennes, though !

7:02 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

IF they decide to sell them in the States, I wonder whether again only 999 bottles of each will be available. I think she should take the size of the population into account :-)

9:35 AM EST  
Blogger lilybp said...

A password?? And maybe a secret handshake or method of sniffing??? Pleeease!!!

12:45 PM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Yeah...it's all very...Da Vinci Code :-)

1:04 PM EST  
Blogger carmencanada said...

I was actually in the Champs Elysée Sephora with Cait from Legerdenez today. We sort of had a look around for the Indult, couldn't find them and gave up. Of course, Sephora on a Sunday afternoon is like Grand Central Station at rush hour, but these are definitely not being advertised... maybe you need a secret password to find them, too.

12:43 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

D,
Ah, you two lucky girls!!!
I hope you found everything else you wanted to sample.

8:56 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home