Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Sunday, January 21, 2007

On a Wish List - Lancome Climat Candle

Browsing online at Nordsrom, I discovered that there exists a Climat candle. I can't help but assume that, like perfume itself, the candle should smell wonderful. Unfortunately it does not seem to be sold on its own, and only comes in a gift set with a 1.7oz of Eau de Parfum, $150.00. Not that I would ever say no to a bottle of Climat. If you have experience with the candle, please comment. Lovers of Mille & Une Roses might like to know that it also comes in a set with a mini candle.

6 Comments:

Blogger chayaruchama said...

Delicious, but not for me.
When they reformulated Climat, they lost me...
Not that it isn't pretty, mind, but not $150.00 pretty [when we are awaiting the new Chanels,much more jus for slightly more dosh] !

7:00 AM EST  
Blogger lilybp said...

I can't quite imagine a Climat candle; it just doesn't seem like a candle scent to me. But I bet it's good!

8:39 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Chaya,
Oh, this is very expensive, for 50ml and a tiny candle. but it looks so good :-)

9:30 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

J,
If they twitched it so that LOTV becomes even more apparent, it might smell candle-y :-) I just want to HAVE it. I won't even burn it :-)

9:31 AM EST  
Blogger elle said...

Maybe after Vday it will be released separately from the perfume????? Fingers, toes, legs, etc. all crossed.

9:43 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

L,
Me too!!

9:44 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home