Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rose Kashmirie, new fragrance from Les Parfums de Rosine

On July 17, Marie-Hélène Rogeon, the creator of Les Parfums de Rosine, will unveil a new scent, called Rose Kashmirie. Composed by François Robert, the new release is described as a perfume- "choc", a rose scent that is oriental, spicy, soft, sensual and cordial. The notes are said to be Indian rose, saffron and green musk. Rose and saffron is often a beautiful combination, and I am intrigued!

(Via an email press-release)

7 Comments:

Blogger carmencanada said...

My, they're being productive, aren't they? It seems that Diabolo Rose hardly just came out... Looking forward to that one, rose-phobic that I am. Green musk?!?

2:29 PM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

D,
yeah, have no idea what green musk is supposed to be or smell like :-)

2:49 PM EDT  
Blogger NowSmellThis said...

Sounds pretty!

6:00 PM EDT  
Blogger chayaruchama said...

I have NO clue, but I will happily sniff all newcomers...
Gring it on.

11:16 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds good and I'm always on the look out for a rose and saffron combination.

11:29 AM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

I,
Me too! :-)

11:52 AM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

J,
I love that combo too!

11:52 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home