Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thankyous, apologies, disclaimers, promises and winners

Thank you for your patience with the sporadic posting on the blog. I am settling into a new schedule at work and at home, but I promise that Perfume-Smellin’ Things will soon return to business as usual with five reviews a week. I have no doubt that my new working environment at International Flavors & Fragrances will be an added inspiration for the writing. Having said that, I feel it necessary to note that Perfume-Smellin’ Things is not affiliated with my employer.

I hope everybody is having a great pre-Halloween week; please, stay tuned for spooky articles from Tom and Beth, tomorrow and on Friday.


The winner of the Fall Favorite sample draw is dissed. Please, email us your address, using the contact me link on the right.

0 Comments:

<< Home