Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pipe Dream: Kinski by Kinski

By Tom

Honestly, where to begin..

The only thing I can think is that it's a bid for publicity.  I don't know about wanting to smell like Klaus Kinski who, I'm sorry, is a great actor but doesn't pop to mind as number-one celebrity I want to smell like.

Nor do I want to smell like this. 

Frankly, it smells to me like pot.  Specifically, bong water.  (Don't ask how I know, I just do.  My BFF was there for a second testing and confirmed it)  So much that I would be afraid to wear this to work lest I be sent immediately either home or to rehab.  So much so I half expected to get the munchies.  I didn't wait very long before decamping to ScentBar's bathroom to scrub, so I don't know what it does after the first 15 minutes.  If you've tested it please feel free to complete this.  I think I'll order a pizza...

$140 for 100ML at LuckyScent, where I tested.

Image: LuckyScent

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger amola-tesouras said...

The chaos lover in me kinda wants to send a sample of this to Werner Herzog. Bet he'd wake up during the night in terror. thinking he was back in the Amazon filming Aguirre.

12:06 PM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Why, Nosferatu, why?! :))

12:15 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinski and Herzog, what an amazing duo, and I see that their originality and passion is not reflected in this perfume. But then, how could it be?
-Marla

6:41 PM EST  
Blogger tmp00 said...

patuxxa-

That would be mean!

11:42 PM EST  
Blogger tmp00 said...

Marina-

Cash?

11:42 PM EST  
Blogger tmp00 said...

Maria-

Its original, I suppose. So would be a perfume that smells like you've been on a three-day vodka bender. I wouldn't want to wear that either.

11:44 PM EST  
Blogger Flora said...

Oh, the perils of putting patchouli, cedar and juniper in the same perfume! Now I know NOT to smell this, thanks for the warning!

12:27 AM EST  
Anonymous ghostranchguy said...

oh my... i just bought a whole bottle.. it's the most exotic mess i've ever encountered.. dominating and rude.. way sexy too

12:48 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home