Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Happy July 4th!

By Tom

Since the 4th of July in America is a holiday celebrating the creation of the country (mostly by eating ourselves into a coma, but that's okay) no perfume review for this week. If you get the fourth (and I hope the fifth) off, have a great long weekend. If you don't, I'm sorry. If you'd like to note your weekend plans wherever you are, we'd live to hear them.

Image of fireworks in Washington, D.C. from Wikipedia Commons

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 4th Tom. I hope you have a great day.
I'll be weaing Olympic Orchids, California Chocolate in honour of US Perfumery.
Portia xx

3:01 AM EDT  
Blogger Tama said...

Happy 4th! No plans here. Not even sure what fume to wear! Enjoy your weekend.

3:41 AM EDT  
Blogger tmp00 said...

Lovely choice Portia!

I met some co-workers that I haven't seen in years. It was great catching up.

7:08 PM EDT  
Blogger tmp00 said...

Thanks Tama!

7:09 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home